This policy covers the processing of all personal information by [ArtRehome] whose registered address is 22 East Hill, St Austell, PL25 4TR, (ArtRehome).
This policy applies when you visit our website without purchasing any product, when you use our site for purchasing products or when you register with ArtRehome.
Information we may collect about you
You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected, but will be anonymised and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
For the full technical explanation, read more about cookies used on our site here [link].
If you wish to remove these cookies, you can do so by following these instructions [insert link].
How we use your information
We use, analyse and assess your information to maintain and develop our relationship with you.
This will include the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience at our website
- To process your order
- With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- Operation and administering the services and products we supply
Please note that when you purchase from us we will confirm your order by email. In addition we may also need to contact you by phone or post with other details regarding your order.
Sharing of information
The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties some of whom act for us but only for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes specifically consented to by you. These third parties process information, and fulfil and deliver orders on our behalf.
We do not sell your information to any third party. We use your information exclusively as stated within this Policy.
We also contract with service providers to maintain and manage our customer information and to communicate with our customers using information provided by you but these service providers are not permitted to make any other use of your information.
You can review, change or delete certain personal information and your consents at any time: please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at [TRADING ADDRESS].
Disclosure of your information
We reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests, and as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of ArtRehome and others.
Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Every time you enter an area of the site that carries or requires sensitive information such as your credit card details, an icon resembling a padlock will appear at the bottom of your browser window. This is an indication that the site is secure.
Changes to this policy
The Data Protection Act (the "Act") has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
- We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
- We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
- We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access and check information held about you. Should you wish we can provide you with all the information that we hold about you on payment of £10 for each request, which is to meet our costs in providing this information to you.
We control and operate our site from the UK (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the site are governed by the laws of England and Wales, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the site shall be the courts of England and Wales. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the EU. If you are located outside of the EU, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If for any reason any part of this policy is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be deemed severed from the remainder of the policy, which will continue in full force and effect.