HOW TO OPTIMISE YOUR IMAGES
- Make sure you photograph your artwork straight on, not angled.
- Don’t photograph in direct sunlight, it may make the colours looked washed-out.
- Check the contrast and colours are as good as they can be with a photo-editing programme like Photoshop.
- Make sure the images are at least 2mb in size to make full use of our ‘Zoom’ feature, which allows everyone to see your artwork in good detail.
- If you have a glazed picture, try photographing it through a blackout screen to reduce the glass’s reflection.
- Check the final picture is sharp when in full size and not blurred (N.b.: images can look sharp when small but aren’t in full size)
- You can add multiple images, so remember to add both a full size framed image and one without the frame, so a buyer can see it’s potential with a different frame.